Grace Ann Statham is one of The Sisters and Ethan Wate's great-great-aunt.
Grace has been married several times and is 'about a hundred years old'. She once accidentally almost killed Harlon James, Prudence Statham's dog. Like all of her sisters, she is extremely religious and has great knowledge from back when she was young. Although, also like her sisters, she can just barely remember it.
- "Ethan Wate, you are clearly not an animal lover. These babies would never hurt us." -on potentially rabid baby squirrels.
- "And you can look up just about anything, even dirty pictures. Every now and then, the dirtiest pictures would pop up on the screen!" -on the Internet.
- "Mercy, which one is the buttercream?"
- "There's no T in itchin'."
- "That's not true. I told you, I wasn't wearing my spectacles, and he looked just like a wharf rat runnin' through the kitchen." -on nearly killing Harlon James.
- "You know, babies are born without kneecaps."
- "I read it in Reader's Digestive. Those readers are fulla information."
- "Why can't Thelma get married ta that handsome Jim Clooney boy?"
- "I'm tryin' ta watch my stories."
- "You know better than ta use pro-fanity."
- "And once a day, we have ta clean their little private parts with a Q-tip, so they'll learn ta clean themselves."